Teaching opportunities in the Health Sciences department include: classroom, lab skills, and clinical rotations. Adjunct instructors must comply with all TBR policies while demonstrating effective teaching methods. All adjunct faculty are required to assist with record keeping and act as liaisons for student placement opportunities within the healthcare community.
Application Procedure and Deadline:
- Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts.
- Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatharriman.edu
- Applications and resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Acceptable Credentials Include:
- Current RN License in Tennessee
- Current LPN License in Tennessee
- Current Medical Assistant Certification
Work experience in a direct patient care environment within the last 3 years
Abilities and Characteristics:
- Instructional/educational experience preferred
- Ability to complete professional documentation appropriately and in an organized manner
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills
- Must commit to remain current in the evolution of healthcare and patient delivery changes
- Able to meet institutional and reporting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Must possess computer skills and the ability to utilize technology to enhance instruction.